Pages

Welcome Music Lover!

My Music Wins since February 2010

DISCLAIMER:

The music files on this blog are not hosted on this site. Neither are they uploaded here for profit. My main goal is promote these materials for people to review and help decide whether to buy them or not. Downloaded files are meant to be deleted within 24 hours.

If you find your music here and you wish for me to delete your files, email me at karmeladua@yahoo.com.

To all those people who happen to like these artists I'm trying to promote, please buy their cd's! :D

WHAT YOU MUST KNOW FIRST

Understand what Electronic Music, Electro, Indie, and Rock are


Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Uffie- Suited and Looted E.P.



I can't help but say this, KESHA ripped this girl off. It's too bad Uffie is just about to release her own album this Spring.

My Rating
: 9/10

Genre: Electronica, hip-hop, dance, synthpop
Label: Signed
Album: Suited and Loot E.P.

Visit: MySpace


Preview/Download: Mediashare

TRACKS:

  1. First Love
  2. Brand New Car





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

No comments:

Post a Comment